Druss Blog

An account of my attempts to try and improve my chess.

Monday, July 18, 2005

Another week

Not such a good week this last one. After a big push the week before I didn't do so much this week.

Completed 1076 in total in my first circle, which is only 64 in the last week. Partly this is because I spent less time on them (especially last weekend as it was sunny, and I was out having fun!) but also because they are getting more tricky. I'm on my last section "Conjunction of Tactical Methods", and I've completed all the 10, 20 and 30 difficulty level ones. I've been ploughing through the 40s and 50s last week, and this is slower.

I've completed 107 out of 266 in this section. It is the largest section, which is a bit depressing for the final one ... although that does mean I've only got 159 problems to go and then I'm finished my first circle! I'm going on holiday in a couple of weeks, so I'd like to get it done before then if I can. My wife says that I'm not allowed to take my computer with us, so I won't be able to do any then. It would be good for that break to be at the end of my first circle as well.

5 Comments:

At 11:13 PM, Blogger Temposchlucker said...

You forgot to add my blog to your sidebar.

 
At 12:34 AM, Blogger Sancho Pawnza said...

1 almost down and 6 more to go!

 
At 10:35 AM, Blogger Druss said...

I'm sorry Temposchlucker. I just copied the sidebar from somewhere else (too lazy to type them all in).

You are now in pride of place!

 
At 7:40 PM, Blogger Pawnsensei said...

Keep up the good work.

PS

 
At 11:45 AM, Blogger Mousetrapper said...

Good idea to change platform. Much easier to add comment. I changed my link. BTW Temposchlucker seems to have the most complete link list of us Knights. Just copy from there. Nice holiday, and my wife would understand your wife very well ...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home