Druss Blog

An account of my attempts to try and improve my chess.

Monday, August 15, 2005

Started my 2nd circle

I completed my first 20 problems in my second circle this morning. All level 10, and they went very well ... I only made one mistake, but this was in a "win 1 P material" problem and I don't fully agree that there is only one solution.

I am definitely better than when I started my first circle. I'm solving these more quickly and more accurately. Although this is only the first level 10 lot, so I'll have to wait to see how I get on with the more complicated stuff.

3 Comments:

At 4:50 AM, Blogger Blue Devil Knight said...

Congrats on finishing Circle 1, and good luck as the spirals tighten around you....

 
At 6:07 PM, Blogger Temposchlucker said...

Your rating is on the list now (in the middle)

 
At 10:39 PM, Blogger Pale Morning Dun - Errant Knight de la Maza said...

Congratulations on you're completion. Keep at it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home