Druss Blog

An account of my attempts to try and improve my chess.

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Progressing through 4th circle

Some progress on my 4th circle, but not rapid ... I'm about two thirds of the way through the level 20s. Enjoying them though.

I don't get as much time to solve chess problems now that I've got a kid. So I'm thinking of getting a Pocket PC and buying Pocket CT Art ... and probably Pocket Fritz while I'm at it. Then I can get in some chess training at lunchtime while I'm at work and when I'm commuting.

Has anyone tried Pocket CT Art? It looks like it has the same functionality as the PC version, but I don't know how easy it is to use. What about Pocket Fritz?

1 Comments:

At 2:58 PM, Blogger Qxh7# said...

I'm just starting to use my Palm device for Chess. Unfortunately I went with Palm OS instead of Pocket PC so Pocket Fritz is not available to me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home